Thursday, February 13, 2014

Never thought about it...

So...
When I was younger I had this joke I would tell people about presidents. I was not such a good judge of character at the time let me tell you, and I would usually end up telling someone who had very different political views then the ones I was siding with by saying my joke...which usually ended in me offending them.


The joke pretty much goes that there is a mirror that past presidents look into and if they say something true then they will reap benefits of riches and glory, if they lie though they disappear. Puff. Into the unknown. So la di da I go through a few presidents and they speak truth and la di da they get even more rich then they already are. THEN George Bush stands in front of the mirror and he says "I think..." and poof he's gone. Now obviously I thought I was the BESTTTT joke teller in the world, yet because of my very democratic stance I was taking as a young child, others did not love my joke as much.


This morning this joke came back to me. The reason is because when I popped out of bed this morning to check my "oh so important" Facebook I came across this new video put out by Aljazeera about an Ohio senator and how he wants to ban abortion except to save women's lives.
   
                                                   WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!

Pretty much the reporter asks Rep. Buchy why he thinks a woman would want an abortion?
His response " I have never thought about it"...ummm what? Repeat that please??? Well you should probably start thinking about that then. Yes please ask your secretary to add that to your to do list!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.salon.com/2014/02/27/republican_lawmaker_very_sorry_he_said_men_should_be_able_to_rape_women_if_abortion_is_legal/

    ReplyDelete