Monday, January 6, 2014

Yes, you're correct, I am not French...and I don't know more then "Je ne sais pas"...but you know what? I am so sick of people asking what I'm planning to do with my future. All Christmas break I have been receiving the same questions: " Whats your plans for after graduation?" "What are you doing next year?" Seriously! Enough! Finally I snapped at my mom when she asked me what my friend Marli was doing next year. I just responded with " THAT'S THE WORST QUESTION YOU COULD ASK!" And I meant it. So my answer was always "I don't know" and lets be honest, it sounds way sexier in French!

Potential List: (for my plans after graduation)
*Become an exotic dancer (after I lose 10 pounds...and get a six pack)
*Waitress for the next ten years
* Meet a sugar daddy...still a possability
*Get hired by a rich family to take care of their wonderful angel children
*Start a business with friends... a Hookah bar/cafe/club
*Buy a bunch of super cute puppies and then bread them?!
*Become rich and famous unintentionally?!!!

Whatever happens...at this point? Je ne sais pas!

2 comments:

  1. These all sound like do-able options, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I... thought you already were an exotic dancer... <3

    ReplyDelete