Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Real? OR... Fake!


So, recently I purchased a new set of glasses. Big, purple, Ray-Bans. Totally give me a new look when I wear them...dare I say a "hipster" look? But then I smile and all bets are off. Either way I payed a good chunk of money on them and I love them:) Yet know I get the question...that we all hate...and avoid answering: Are they real? Ummm...excuse me? I always feel like I need clarification. Are you talking about my nose? Boobs? Earrings? The list goes on. But seriously. Whenever I hear this question, or whenever someone simply assumes "There fake" I just have this teeny tiny desire to scream YES. To answer the question, they are real. And after I say that I feel like I need to explain myself " I have been wearing contacts for the past few years..." I mean I get it, so many people wear fake glasses, there cute (on most people) so I get the curiosity around the real and fake question, but really what difference does it make. Are those real pearl earrings your wearing? Is that a real diamond? Is that leather jacket real? How bout those leopard print leggings? Hmmm...didn't think so. Who cares either way, their styling. But concluding point, my glasses have a prescription.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment