Thursday, March 20, 2014

Talking Behind Your Friends Back...At the Hair Salon
Opening Scene: ACT 1
Some days you wake up and things are peachy perfect, other days they really are just not! Today was one of those days for me. It started with me awaking to a gray day and down pouring of rain outside my window. It proceeded in this fashion all day, concluding with the man who would not let me cross at the crosswalk while I stood there getting soaked to the bone while he slowly drove along in the dry comfort of his automobile...fucker.

Did I Just Hear "Moral Support?"
 Despite this lovely day, I was highly entertained by a pair of girls at the salon. I was there getting highlights, and while the color set, my hairdresser cut another girls hair who was accompanied by her two friends. They explained they were there for "moral support." The girl who was ACTUALLY getting her hair cut explained that she had her hair long for a while, and that she had spent sooooo long growing it out....blablabla....all that good stuff. She showed a picture of the cut she was aiming for and soon enough she was swept off to the next room over to get her hair shampooed. Nowwwww the good part starts.

"Moral Support" is right...remind me never to sign up for that!
Here I was minding my own business and reading some trashy magazine, but I was all ears for the conversation happening next to me. One of the friends started talking about what a horrible decision her friend was making, and how she would hate her short hair in a month. The other friend seemed a little bit startled and simply said she thought it was going to look good and that they should just be supportive. Miss negative simply said " No." Explaining that she KNEW her best friend...\

Personal Reaction: ACT 2
All I have to say is "Shut your annoying cow mouth and be that moral support you were talking about earlier." Seriously dude, its not like your friend is deciding to inject botox into only one side of her face, or deciding shes gonna not only shave her head but her eyebrows to...she was literally only taking 4 inches off her hair. THAT STUFF GROWS BACK FYI!

How Bout your Bad Choices?
You know what else? She probable has let you make plenty of decisions she thought were bad ideas that she stayed perfectly quite for. How about that guy you went home with last weekend? Or that dress you wore for prom? Or about the present state of your hair? Yeah...maybe you should keep your opinions of something as simple as her hair to yourself...

P.S. If she wanted to cut her hair like this...I too would say it would be a bad choice...just say'en

No comments:

Post a Comment